Tuesday 25 January 2011

Film poster idea

For my film poster I knew from the beginning that I was going to be creating a different more surreal poster with more symbols and depth to it rather than a film still, a photographic image from the actual film.

The main photograph that I loved for this film was a screen printed poster by Martin Ansin, an illustrator responsible for some excellent theatrical and film based posters and advertisements. I simply love his style of creation, his visual technique of the posters that he has created is gorgeous and something that I am hugely inspired by in the thought processing of my own poster.

Below is the Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus poster once again, a more detailed evaluation of the poster is also below.






Feedback.

I questioned various target audience members with my two original poster ideas, the very basic generalised set up, asking them what they thought generally of the overall pieces. The response table can be viewed below.


Hyperlink if does not appear above - https://prezi.com/secure/74b36507bff8ce7ee6d6eb1669bd78bec541a5ed/

No comments:

Post a Comment