Wednesday 19 January 2011

First footage

The first footage edited together with my chosen score, Atticus Ross' Panoramic (from The Book Of Eli). This is not the final edit of the footage, as I will need to cut this apart and segment it amongst the other scenes from the short film, I also need to enhance certain scenes for their colour and darken/lighten other scenes. This is just a brief quick edit to see how the footage looks.

The first segment of my film from sam webber on Vimeo.



Comments on the first visual look of this would be excellent, as I can improve my technique for further filming, and also I can change certain aspects of the film is they need to be, like lightness, angles, acting etc.

The sound does get quieter nearer the part where the announcer walks toward the left of the stage, this has happened as I want to add speach over this part, but I need to record this seperately as the camera would not hae picked it up very clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment