Sunday 9 January 2011

Actors /Actresses

It has proved helpful having friends who do drama...come to think of it most of the people I know take drama anyway...when it comes to doing films and other visual pieces.

For this piece I will calling upon the process, guaranteed, of Nik Jones and Jack Evison. Nik I have seen in various school productions and his way of acting quite dark and twisted characters, along with convincingly portraying various other roles which expect him to play livelier and happier roles. Jack, I have also seen in various performances and from filming my AS piece with him the previous year, I know of his ability to also play various character roles and to mostly portray quite humorous and comicaly sexual characters, not sure how well he'll do in my piece then.



Knowing both outside of school also helps to know their abilities and skills at drama, and I think that they shall do a sound job at performing in my piece.


For the female role, Lauren Kirby was the first to spring to mind as she is also one fo the familiar faces that I have amongst the drama department. I have not seen her in any school or outside of school performance but am sure that her ability at playing the lead would be convincing.


My second choice for the female role will be Michelle Webb. Her acting skills are also not known to me but after hearing great things of her dancing ability, and after already having intentions to use her dancing skills in my short film, she shall also double up as the female couple role if any changes have to be made to cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment